Second tester recipe for Hannah Kaminsky's upcoming book is cherry macaroon tarts! I made the recipe same as everyone else except for the fact that I used mini tart pans 'cause that's how I roll. And I also couldn't help but garnish them with drizzled chocolate and slivered almonds. ^_^
Oh and I've been tagged too by Becca of A vegan with a reason blog! So anyhoo if you want to know-- here's seven random facts:
1. I'm a Taiwanican!! hahaha. Taiwanese descent+American citizenship= Taiwanican.
2. One of my MAJOR pet peeves is when people ask me what I'm eating and then proceed to say in an obnoxiously ignorant tone, "GROSS!!!"
3. I'm too old for my age.
4. I'm too fat for my size.
5. I have played violin since I was 6.
6. I have played piano since I was 5-6.
7. Tofufreak is one word, please. If and when you do add my to your blogrolls, could you list me as either In the kitchen of a tofufreak or tofufreak? Thank ya much :D
oh and I'm too lazy to tag anyone. Look-- a bonus factoid! you lucky bums :P