Friday, May 23, 2008

Graduation Cupcakes!


Check it out! I made 100 of these for a graduation party last Saturday. The colors, though they look like blue/indigo and yellow, were actually purple and yellow. It was for the daughter of my study hall teacher haha. How much is a reasonable price? I asked for $42, but i dont know what a reasonable price really is. Anyhow, half are chocolate and half are vanilla. The frosting is tinted with some weird food coloring. Is food coloring vegan? just wondering.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that sounds like a fair price; those cupcakes look professionally done! Have a good weekend. :)

Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rose said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry about that last comment...I copied a link that I was going to put on my blog roll and accidently pasted it on your blog! So sorry about that

What I really meant to say is that you've been tagged! Go to my blog for more info. :)

Katie said...

Whoa those cupcakes are beautiful! I am new to blogging, and I just discovered your site, and I'm hooked! I'm going into my freshman year, too. I have been really surprised to find so many health-conscious bloggers that are in my age range. Most of the people at my school would shiver at the thought of even sampling tofu - but I love it! - Katie :)

Ruby Red said...

Those cupcakes look so professional, you put me to shame! I even own VCTOTW, but I still haven't ever made cupcakes. (I guess partly because I don't own a hand mixer or a stand mixer...) I'm not sure what a reasonable price would be, but hey, $42 is a nice chunk of change! I'm pretty sure food coloring is vegan, but I think some vegans avoid it because it contains weird chemicals. And it's so cool that you're a spelling bee champ, congrats!