Wednesday, May 14, 2008

randomness. but yummy randomness. ^_^

I went to state science fair this past Saturday (and I got a superior woohoo!). These cookies were made for all of those from my school. Everyone loved them and I have been redubbed "best chef"! (recipe for chocolate creme pies comes from the PPK and VCTOTW)


French Toast that i made for mi madre on Mother's Day! (random recipe from vegweb)




Here is the best omelet in the world! Susan V from Fatfree Vegan's omelet recipe + FYH mozzarella and spinach :)



McDonald's Asian Chicken Salad without the chicken please! I was so excited when i found out that they give you that option! hehe. topped with mori-nu Chinese spice tofu. MMMM! haha i just realized that this is my first posting of tofu. and what a lame post. (i do eat tofu every day though, in the form of some random stir-fry at dinner XP)





Here is one of my recent lunches. Ezekiel 4:9 bread with Trader Joe's Chipotle Pepper Hummus (super yummy!) FYH mozzarella, sundried tomatoes, cucumbers (i know, they're cut funny) and spinach.





Tempeh wingz!!!! i've had this package of tempeh forever and i didn't know what to do with it until i found a recipe for tempeh wingz. and now i am hooked. ^_^ this was my first tempeh recipe (fakin bacon doesn't count) and i am LOVING TEMPEH VERY MUCH!!!!!



okay. this is a replica of the best pasta at BRAVO'S or BRIO. Penne Mediterranean without the feta cheese, please. No, no shrimp or chicken. No, no allergies. I just don't eat them. thank you. (my conversation with the befuddled waitresses haha) anyhow, it's a mixture of whole wheat penne, spinach, sundried tomatoes (love those things), and spinach. oh and pine nuts. SUPERYUM!


okay. that's all today. i just wanted to post stuff so that i can prove that i don't just eat desserts or make them; i can cook real food too! haha


Oh and by the way, Happy Early National Chocolate Chip Day! (It's tomorrow) ^_^

3 comments:

Tuimeltje said...

It all looks so lovely. I'm not surprised you were dubbed best chef!

Anonymous said...

The pasta sounds soooo good right now. I really shouldn't read your blog when I'm this hungry; it's dangerous! lol

Anonymous said...

You are the mastress of cupcakes!!!!! I wish I had one of each right now.

Thanks for the kind comments on my page! To answer your question: Yes, the Chocolate PB Orbs are indeed a rendition of the ever-so-tasty Buckeye Balls!