Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cakes!

I've been baking some cakes lately (cue the happy music!) and here are two of them:

I'm in a ministry choir called Resounding Joy at my school. During January, we have J-term where there are only 2 periods a day. So to lament our last day of J-term, I made us a cake! Funfetti style to be exact :)
Side Shot #1
Side Shot #2



Behold... the box!
Mini German Chocolate Cake with Coconut Pecan Frosting with Chocolate Ganache Filling
Side View:
.. and the friend that ordered it.

14 comments:

aredcardigan said...

oh my goodness...

*faints from all the gorgeous sights!

¡Yo Soy Liz! said...

wow you made those?! I am jealous/impressed!

shelby said...

You are seriously talented...

DJ said...

I think you must have been born baking - those cakes look AMAZING!!!

Ricki said...

Those cakes are astounding--you are so talented! I love the German chocolate one especially (only because there's more chocolate in it) :)

Vegetation said...

You are one incredibly talented cake maker. GORGEOUS!

River said...

Holy cakes!! How in the world can someone be so gifted? Wow, I'm speechless... and hungry for some cake!

Allison said...

Beautiful and yummy, as always!!

T said...

Oh my goodness, those are so gorgeous! You are really talented lady!

Mandee said...

Aaaaaamazing looking cakes!

Vegan_Noodle said...

Love the cakes, especially the tiered pink one :-) Wish I could buy a cake from you!

Bethany said...

wow, that looks like a wedding cake! very fancy.

Hannah said...

Incredible cakes! Decorating like that takes some serious skill- You really have a talent!

Sharon said...

OH my gosh, I want some!!!!!