Thursday, July 2, 2009

Eh. Oops...

..I seem to have abandoned my blog. Again. Oh well! Sorry for the super duper long, unintentional hiatus. I'm back! With a super duper long post. Hope you make it through!

Meet Hannah:


We've basically been friends since forever, so earlier this summer, we had a week long sleepover. Woohoo!

Her dad is supercool and has a garden! Check out her broccoli:

Uhh.. That's me. With my hippie pie that we made in her thrift shop retro clothes :)

Said (Peach-berry)pie:

Random Vanilla Bean Cheezecake:

Cupcake Army! (A group of friends and I cupcaked some sad-lookin' people at school :] aren't we so nice?)

Raspberry Almond Tart

Random mini-cake:

Mini Pies! Apple, Peach, Blueberry, Cherry:

Cherry:

Blueberry:

Supercharge me cookies(!!):

Mini Apple Pie:

Strawberry Chocolate Mousse Tarts (total:200; they were for a grad party):


Plain Bagel:

Cinnamon Crunch Bagel:

Custom Cake:
Mini Dark Chocolate-Double Raspberry Cheezecakes

Custom Cake- Bridal Shower:

Summer Berry Tart!



And last but not least, Tapioca Parfaits





Hip hip hooray! So... yeah. I have a butload of stuff waiting to be uploaded still, so I'll be getting around to that soon!

Have a wonderful day! :)

8 comments:

Vegetation said...

Haha, don't worry. I frequently abandon my blog these days. It doesn't look like there's been a lack of cooking however! SO much yumminess!!!

The Vrugginks said...

It's so cool that your Dad has a garden! If I ever have a house I want to plant a garden too! :)

Lauren said...

oh my gosh, all of those treats look so delicious!! especially those pies and the super-cute cupcakes! :)
love the summer berry tart dessert as well..very 4th of july, how cute!

Liz² said...

oh, welcome back!! and egad, I'm not usually a pie person, but I wanna be all over those pies! I think it's how the fruit looks like it's oozing all over the flaky pastery, miam! as usual, you've still got it. wish we could bake sometime. :D

Veg-a-Nut said...

OMG! I feel like I just visited your pastry shop, but left hungry. Hmm, what do I have in the kitchen that can possible recreate your cool food!!!

Clotilde M said...

I'm a tofu girl so it's wonderful to see such creativity. Thanks for sharing.

DessertObsessed said...

everything looks so gorgeous! you need to post those recipes!

Blogs said...

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

petitchef.com